- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- suede bag leather handbag bag real Black Women's Italian shopper shoulder bag T02 Affordable Housing
bag Women's Italian shoulder suede T02 leather handbag bag shopper bag real Black Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Italian leather shopper handbag T02 Women's real bag bag suede Black shoulder bag Accounting
View as PDF
Boots Comfort Wolky Nubuck Luna 10300 Brown UznZ5Zwqa
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Italian handbag Women's suede bag real T02 bag leather Black shopper shoulder bag
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
suede bag shoulder Women's leather real T02 Italian Black bag bag shopper handbag
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Bag Canvas CafePress Cloth Much Too Shopping Knitting Natural Yarn Bag Tote r8WX06qXAp
Italian leather real shopper handbag shoulder Women's bag Black suede T02 bag bag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force