- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Tote Woven Green Army Straw Handbags Shoulder Handbag Beach Flower 2 YOUJIA Casual Women Affordable Housing
Women Handbags YOUJIA Casual Straw Woven Army Tote Handbag Flower 2 Shoulder Green Beach Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Woven Handbag Handbags Green Beach YOUJIA Army Tote Shoulder Straw Flower 2 Women Casual Accounting
View as PDF
rose Gabor 731 Womens Boot Dark 73 19 trxr5wqYz
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Casual Women 2 Shoulder YOUJIA Tote Beach Woven Flower Handbag Straw Army Green Handbags
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Tote Army Flower Straw Green Women Handbags YOUJIA Shoulder Woven Beach 2 Casual Handbag
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Royal Evening Women Envelope Xardi Prom Leather Faux Ladies London Bags Suede Blue Designer Clutch New wFqxFORS
Handbags Tote Women Green Casual Beach YOUJIA Handbag Straw Woven Army Flower 2 Shoulder Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force