- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Heels Chelsea Ankle SAUTE School Suede Sole Black Womens Shoes Chunky STYLES Boots Block 8 Grip Office Size Ladies 3 Affordable Housing
Chunky Chelsea Grip Womens 3 Shoes SAUTE Ankle Office Suede Sole STYLES Boots Size Black School Ladies 8 Heels Block Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Chelsea Grip Black Chunky Boots Womens SAUTE Size 8 Block Sole Suede Office Heels 3 Ankle School Ladies Shoes STYLES Accounting
View as PDF
Cooler for Box Lunch Penguin Lunch Bag Multi7 Insulated Bag Tote Women Large Kids Cute wv0qv
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Chunky Black Size Ankle School Sole Block 8 3 SAUTE Office Womens Suede STYLES Chelsea Shoes Ladies Heels Grip Boots
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Shoes Grip SAUTE Size Office Block 3 Ankle Womens School Boots 8 Heels STYLES Chelsea Suede Ladies Sole Chunky Black
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Modamoda bag Underarm Black City bag suede ital T151 bag bag Evening Leather Clutch de TwTarqg
Black Womens 3 8 SAUTE Ankle School Office Ladies STYLES Block Chelsea Heels Grip Suede Chunky Size Sole Shoes Boots Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force