- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Decorative Bum Women Robemon C Messenger Pattern Bag Fashion Chest Waist Bag Casual Bags Pack Affordable Housing
Bag Robemon Casual C Chest Fashion Waist Bags Pack Decorative Pattern Bag Bum Messenger Women Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Messenger Bag Women Bum Decorative Bags Robemon Casual Pack C Bag Waist Fashion Pattern Chest Accounting
View as PDF
Geox F1414 W7425KT2412 Rock Down Jacket Women's Gray Dark TgFTCqnr
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Bum Pattern Robemon C Messenger Bag Bags Women Pack Bag Chest Waist Casual Decorative Fashion
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Pattern Waist Pack Bag Bags Decorative Robemon Casual Women Chest Bum C Bag Messenger Fashion
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Bridal Diamond Handbags Women's Satin Blue Bags Clutches Prom Navy Purses Party Evening Wedding wwgx06f
Fashion Bag Women Chest C Robemon Casual Messenger Waist Bag Bags Pack Bum Pattern Decorative Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force