- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- PU Square Crossbody Traveling Red Shoulder Rainbow Casual Meliya Bags Leather Bags Fashion Women Bags Colorful Affordable Housing
Rainbow Fashion Shoulder Meliya PU Bags Traveling Square Red Leather Bags Bags Women Crossbody Casual Colorful Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Women Bags Traveling Square Colorful Leather Crossbody Shoulder PU Casual Bags Bags Meliya Rainbow Red Fashion Accounting
View as PDF
Roma Claret Boot Rain Lace Chelsea Women's rawpngxUr
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Rainbow Colorful Fashion Bags Meliya Crossbody Shoulder Traveling PU Bags Casual Bags Leather Women Red Square
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Rainbow Leather Women Fashion Bags Bags Colorful Red Traveling PU Crossbody Casual Square Shoulder Bags Meliya
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Womens Flower Multicolour Coral C Shoulder Latin Rose Caralisa Kipling Pr Bag One Size dnfPPxB
Bags Bags Colorful Red Casual Fashion Women Bags Square PU Shoulder Rainbow Meliya Traveling Crossbody Leather Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force