- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Girls Leather Travel Shoulder Rucksack bag rose PU Ladies Bag Women Backpack Fashion Affordable Housing
Leather bag PU Travel Bag rose Backpack Rucksack Ladies Shoulder Women Girls Fashion Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Bag bag Women Fashion Ladies Backpack Travel Leather Girls Shoulder rose Rucksack PU Accounting
View as PDF
Bl Spicy Kipling Multicolour Women's Purse Stripe Sheena rrYqIx8
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Backpack Women Fashion Bag Girls Ladies Shoulder bag Travel Leather Rucksack rose PU
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
rose Travel Rucksack bag Bag Ladies PU Backpack Shoulder Girls Fashion Women Leather
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Black Designer Designer Pink Vintage Shoulder Handbags Women's Bags BOSTANTEN Ladies Purses Leather Purses Tote Taro qUxXA7T
Women Rucksack PU Shoulder Girls Ladies Travel Fashion Backpack Bag rose Leather bag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force