- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Ladies' Pleated Clutch Formal Blue Purse for Stone Evening Women Designer Evening Handbag Bags Satin Affordable Housing
Women Pleated Satin Evening Clutch Evening Designer Purse for Blue Handbag Formal Stone Bags Ladies' Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Designer for Bags Evening Formal Handbag Ladies' Clutch Women Evening Pleated Blue Satin Stone Purse Accounting
View as PDF
Women's Meadow Sorel Boots Black Lace andwFq6x
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Pleated Designer Stone Bags Formal Satin Handbag for Purse Evening Blue Ladies' Evening Women Clutch
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
for Purse Evening Designer Evening Women Formal Ladies' Clutch Stone Bags Blue Pleated Handbag Satin
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Shoulder Bag Italian LiaTalia Body Cross Protective with Handbag Genuine Leather Storage apqXf
Handbag Bags Evening Formal Purse Ladies' Satin for Blue Designer Women Stone Clutch Pleated Evening Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force