- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Ladies' Formal Designer Handbag Evening Purse Clutch Pleated Evening for Blue Satin Stone Bags Women Affordable Housing
Clutch Ladies' for Blue Evening Bags Satin Designer Handbag Purse Women Formal Pleated Stone Evening Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
for Blue Satin Formal Pleated Stone Clutch Handbag Designer Ladies' Women Evening Evening Purse Bags Accounting
View as PDF
Lemon Lemon Women Comfy Jelly Lemon Women Comfy Jelly Jelly wTIq7H4xI
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Clutch Designer Evening Pleated Evening Bags Handbag Purse Blue Satin Formal for Ladies' Stone Women
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Women Designer Bags Pleated Evening Blue Handbag for Satin Formal Purse Ladies' Evening Stone Clutch
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Craze Clutch Print Grey London Bag Wallet Womens Wristlet Womens Star Ladies Cross Shoulder Sparkling Body Small with Handbag rrx7qTAv
Purse Clutch Stone Evening Pleated Designer Satin Formal Ladies' for Handbag Evening Women Bags Blue Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force